2019 C-U Optimist Club Poster Contest
"Say YES to Being Healthy"
Rules for Entry:
- The poster Contest is open to boys and girls in 4th, 5th and 6th grades.
- There are two divisions: one for boys and one for girls.
- Posters must be on poster board and be horizontal - 14" high and 22" wide.
- The Champaign-Urbana Optimist club will choose and submit one girl and one boy winner to the District level where they will have a chance to win $100 for first place, $75 for second place and $50 for third place. All entries will receive prize ribbons.
- POSTERS MUST INCLUDE THE CONTEST SLOGAN: "Say YES to Being Healthy" this must be somewhere on the front of the poster.
- Poster content should be related to the contest slogan.
- Posters shall include ONLY original artwork. No computer-generated or printed pictures or wording are allowed.
- Posters shall not have been entered in any previous Optimist Contest.
- Students are allowed to enter only one poster to the contest.
- The entry form must be attached to the back of each poster entered with the student's full name, gender, address, phone number, grade, school name, teacher's name.
New Entry Deadline: April 5th at 5pm!
If you have any questions about this contest or would like to turn in your completed poster, please contact Tori at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-390-3972.