Children's Challenge Awards
- An award certificate will be given to each child nominated.
- A $50 cash gift will be awarded to the winner in each category.
- Students, Kindergarten through 5th grade, in area elementary schools are eligible to be nominated.
- A Nomination form can be found by clicking here.
- The Award Ceremony will be held on April 18, 2019 at Champaign Public Library, 200 W. Green St, Champaign, IL at 6pm.
Nominations are due April 9, 2019
Arts- An award for a child with exceptional imagination and skill in painting, drawing, music, dance, drama or writing.
Science- An award for a child whose curiosity has led to outstanding achievement in the exploration and discovery of his/ her environment.
Humanities- An award for a child with special appreciation of and sensitivity to other cultures, literature, history, or current events.
Fellowship- An award for a child who inspires cooperation and group effort among his peers or people of other ages.
Community Service- An award for a child who stands out in his willingness and ability to help others.
Courage- An award for a child who has faced a great challenge with extraordinary bravery, endurance, and/ or effort.
Nominations are due by April 9, 2019 and can be mailed to:
Barbara Gillespie| 2207 E. Coddington Circle| Urbana, IL 61802 | 217-898-7566
or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org